Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to my political writing blog.

I will be focusing on immigration,  gun control, and Obesity in my blog. This blog is intended for my English 306 Report writing class. For Immigration I will talk about Deferred action, and the benefits immigrants will receive as long as they meet the required criteria. For gun control I will explain the possible gun control that will ban weapons with a military caliber versus gun supporters who believe it is there right to own they guns. And finally for obesity I will inform you on how to stay fit and will give you ten ways in staying fit. In my blog you will also find two motivational videos of two individuals motivating there audience, photographs on political cartoon topics related to the three topics above.I hope you enjoy the reading. have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment